Friday, November 5, 2010

Here and There on November 18

Two events are happening on Thursday, November 18. Here's the skinny:

Vista Lights, Columbia, SC....join me at the Gallery at DuPre for a show of new works. For this show, I will have my typical paintings and will also be offering new works from my "Retired Brush" series. Join us from 5:00-10:00 PM...the Vista is sure to be the happening spot to kick off the Christmas Season.

Florence Museum, Florence, SC...the 22nd Annual Friends of the Florence Museum Miniature Art Competition Show opens with a reception at 7:00 PM. Both of my submittals (read about them below) juried into the show along with 48 other entries...these works could not exceed an image size of 4" x 5"! The juror for this show was Columbia artist Susan Lenz of 80808 Studios and the Mouse House!

As always, thanks for the continued support of my art adventures...2010 has been a great art year!

No comments: