Monday, September 24, 2007

Why 323 ART?

I have always considered my talent to be a gift from God. It is the only way I can explain it. I have never been trained as an artist...the creativity has always come naturally to me and the result of what you have seen or will be seeing all comes from His grace and time spent "doing" and learning from the process.

As God has blessed me with the talent, I want to use my art as a witness to Him. While art is a matter of taste, purely subjective to the viewer, I hope that my paintings will bring God glory. It is when I am painting that I often feel closest to Him.

The blog title, 323 Art, represents Colossians 3:23 "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men."

Check back frequently to see what God does with me...in the art and in my walk with Him.

No comments: