Monday, June 30, 2008

Vintage Couch Gets a New Friend

My vintage couch in my bedroom (purchased for $50 from my former boss) has a new pillow created especially for me by my dear friend Margarette Mills...it looks great and feels nice and expensive too ...especially since the fabric is $50 a yard! Margarette is working on more pillows for me all out of the goodness of her Big Heart...I got to spoil her some by taking care of her house and yard while she was out of town this past weekend. While doing so, I left some nice surprises for her including a painting to hang in her studio, trimming some shrubs, hanging a bird feeder, and some other little things. Giving is such a wonderful gift, and I had so much fun planning her little surprises! She sure is a special lady and I am glad God has been bringing us together in a wonderful friendship. I will post more pillows as they are complete. OK...I am now going to start cleaning up my studio so that I can start working in there again!

No comments: