Saturday, January 24, 2009

Up and Hanging

I have new work hanging at the Gallery at DuPRE ...the gallery in the alley at 807 Gervais Street in the Vista. You will be learning more about the gallery and the historic building in the near future. I am very fortunate to have this opportunity...stop by during normal weekday business hours to look around...you will most likely NOT find a gallery sales person so there is no pressure to make a purchase. And, if you find something you want to purchase, take a business card and call the gallery director to set up a time to meet back at the space! I will be starting a blog for the gallery soon, so I hope you will be faithful in checking it out as you have been with checking out my 323 art blog. Thanks for the continued interest and comments!

No comments: