Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Open House October 20-21

For my friends who do not follow me on facebook or those on facebook that have not noticed the announcements, I will have small affordable paintings at an open house organized by Etchings in Stone that will take place this Wednesday and Thursday at 1230 C Avenue, WEST COLUMBIA, in the space occupied by O'Connor Design Firm. Please stop by between 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM on either day or both days! You will find etched glass, stone and more by our event organizer, Dianna Lydiard. You will also find contemporary landscapes by Cami Hutchinson. Some local jewelry artisans will also have work available. I will be at the event on Thursday between the hours of 3 PM and 7 PM...I hope to see you there! The photo above represents what I will have for purchase!

No comments: