Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Unexpected Kind Words

I received an e-mail reply today from a new friend of mine that I met through my dear friend Margarette Mills. I post part of her e-mail below...not for my glory, but for His.

As for your most kind comments, I find myself one of YOUR newest fans.............I know the Lord works in mysterious ways, and most especially when we least expect it. I love to look back and remember when I first met someone and at what time in my life it was...........I know DEPTH when I see it, and you possess such a genuine interest in life and all the possibilities it offers...............I am especially touched by your spiritual faith........I have known many people, but I treasure my "faith friends"....for these are the people that understand we all have a path that is constantly being directed by the Lord............sometimes we don't like the "road less traveled"..............but these are the times that we can share with those that accept (through faith) the ways of our Heavenly Father.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: